Mono Crystalline diamond dies
crystal nibs (sometimes referred to as “Monodie”
blanks) are synthetic diamond blanks with extremely predictable wire-drawing
characteristics. As the supply of naturally occurring diamond blanks is
becoming less stable, monocrystalline nibs have become the choice of many.
• Growth with 3 point orientation to reduce
hole wear distortion during wire drawing.
• High level of product quality consistency.
• Exceptional wear resistance.
• High thermal stability.
• High thermal conductivity.
• Long tool life.
• High quality finish on drawn wire.